Sunday, March 7, 2010

2010 World Equestrian Games Try-Outs


Congratulations to RRF Gold Nugget for being selected to participate with the Rocky Mountain Horse demo at the World Equestrian Games! Blueberry Wine is also in a group of alternates. We've been at the fairgrounds in Richmond today where over 40 horses tried out for the 14 slots that are available. We also want to congratulate Judy Brummer and Legendary Lady for making the cut. Several other horses were selected. I'll try to confirm my list and make another post. The RMH demo will be Sept. 25-28. We do not yet have the times but will post those as soon as we know. It is exciting to be part of this awesome event.

1 comment:

  1. So your coming to Lexington KY???? I live just over an hour away....I recently went with my daughter and her 4-H group to the opening of the games for the childrens exhibits to show them all the events it was so awesome! Congrats for placing! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete